I just watched Letters to Juliet and absolutely loved it. Try as I may to deny it, I really am a hopeless romantic. I want my very own fairytale ending just like every other girl. I want to fall in love with some amazingly wonderful, ruggedly handsome man who sweeps me off my feet and makes all my dreams come true. The kind of love that keeps you walking in the clouds, that makes you smile for no reason at all. I don't want to be grounded anymore.
I love Ben Harper's "Forever".
"Not talkin' 'bout a year no not three or four
I don't want that kind of forever in my life anymore
forever always seems to be around when it begins
but forever never seems to be around when it ends
so give me your forever please your forever
not a day less will do from you..."
No comments:
Post a Comment