Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WICKED!!!

We're going to see Wicked! tonight!!  I'm so excited!!!!


My mom bought me the soundtrack four years ago for my birthday and I instantly fell in love with it!  Then, my boyfriend at the time and I decided to try our luck with the Wicked lottery, and we won!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't believe it when they called my name.  I was so surprised!  I never win things like that.  Never say never!  It was AWESOME!  I loved every second of it!

Well, my parents and Luke still have not seen it, and that just is not acceptable!  So, for Christmas I decided to get us tickets to go see it!   I was so excited to tell them!  I wrapped up different PEZ characters from The Wizard of Oz for each of them and a note that said, "Get ready for a fantabulous night of fun! We're going to see Wicked!"  It was so fun to see the surprise on their faces!  Christmas really is my favorite!  My mom's reaction was the best.  She's so excited which makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment